One day while driving along with the kiddos, we passed two women running together on the sidewalk. Evelyn was all excited and yelled, "Look mommy, cool runner girls like you!!" :)



Monday, June 15, 2009

"Tri"-ing it tomorrow!

I am going to do a mini-triathlon for training tomorrow evening. I will be doing it with a group of women called the Luna Chix -- along with a bunch of other people training for triathlons. Here is what we will be doing:
1/4 mile open water swim
6 mile bike
1.5 mile run

I decided to post about it so I am less likely to back out. I have to admit -- I am very nervous about the open water swim portion... it definitely will be different than practicing in a swimming pool. Wish me luck!!

"Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever” - Lance Armstrong

5 comments:

Kara said...

Good luck. Will Trav and the kids be there to root you on? If so, have him take some pics for us to see. I will be sending lots of good vibes your way. You'll do great!!

Brianne said...

Awesome! Good luck!

Brianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alanna rose said...

Good luck!

Laura said...

Good luck! You go girl! I'm just out of breath reading all that you are going to be doing!!