One day while driving along with the kiddos, we passed two women running together on the sidewalk. Evelyn was all excited and yelled, "Look mommy, cool runner girls like you!!" :)



Saturday, June 6, 2009

Men at Work

Trav's dad is in town for the weekend helping to install a sprinkler system in our yard. Thankfully Chuck (Trav's brother) came over to help, too. There was a lot of digging to be done --- and we might have the rockiest, hardest ground/dirt ever! Not sure how they are smiling in this picture... I am sure they were exhausted!!

Here is a picture of the kids at the park -- Sally and I have been on kid-duty & kitchen duty while the men work.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Is Travis a twin? I can't get over how much they look identical, well minus the hair color.
And if they are using a pic axe to dig, that says something about your soil!!

Kara said...

I love our sprinkling system. Now that I have it, I definitely want it at our next home (even if we have to install it).....we may then have to recruit Trav to help :)

It sounds like a tuff job. Did they manage to finish it over the weekend?