One day while driving along with the kiddos, we passed two women running together on the sidewalk. Evelyn was all excited and yelled, "Look mommy, cool runner girls like you!!" :)



Friday, June 26, 2009

Noah's First Hair-Cut

Noah was definitely overdue for a hair-cut -- so we decided to take him tonight. We were going to take him to one of those cutesy kids hair places -- but the ones by us charge $30 for a simple cut. I don't even pay that to get MY hair cut!! So we went to the local barbershop instead. Noah was not a happy camper at first... I think the cape freaked him out a little bit.

We snuck his finger out from behind his cape for him, and he calmed down.
Afterwards we took the kids to the park by our house. Noah decided to give Evelyn a ride in her car.
Then the kids made their very own clown-car!!

5 comments:

Brianne said...

Very cute. Where did you take him? And where do you get your hair cut for less than $30?? Please share! I need a haircut badly!

AJ said...

Awww! I had such a hard time with the first hair cut becuase they really go from baby to toddler with it! My Noah likes the barber shop about as much as your Noah:)

When I was little, I sucked my finger like that too, instead of my thumb. Except I did it until I was like 12 or 13.....oops.

The pictures of them playing together are so cute. I love pics like that because you can totally tell how much they love eachother:)

Melissa said...

A real boy gets his hair cut at a barber! :) What a great memory!

alanna rose said...

JJ had his first hair cut this week, too :)
They are growing up so fast :(

Kara said...

Totally reminds me of Cambrie. She wasn't happy until she found her thumb and it looks like that calms Noah right down as well :)