One day while driving along with the kiddos, we passed two women running together on the sidewalk. Evelyn was all excited and yelled, "Look mommy, cool runner girls like you!!" :)



Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Swim.More.Drown.Less.

My fear of drowning (and therefore not being able to finish the triathlon) is motivating me to get to the pool and/or lake more often. I went tonight -- and realized that I still have a lot of work to do. I.Need.To.Swim.More Enough said.

I promise to swim at least two times per week from now until the triathlon (Aug 16th).

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Wowzer...just look at your workouts! I hope you are giving yourself a completely day OFF every now and then. No wonder you look so great!

Brianne said...

I saw someone swimming in Lake Sammamish last night and thought of you :-).

Brianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kara said...

You will do wonderful at the triatholon. Wish I could be there to cheer you on, but I will be from a distance. I haven't swam in open water in years. I'll ask you each week we talk to make sure you are sticking to your promise :) Have a great 4th. Wish you were all in MI like in years passed so we could get together. Miss yoU!!