One day while driving along with the kiddos, we passed two women running together on the sidewalk. Evelyn was all excited and yelled, "Look mommy, cool runner girls like you!!" :)



Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Update on Noah...

So it appears that my big guy is pretty much back to his normal self. No more breathing issues at night... he is happy as can be... and last night he finished both his pizza and Evelyn's. His appetite has definitely returned!!

It was such a strange illness... I mean, he had a cold a couple of weeks before the breathing issues started... and all of his cold symptoms were pretty much gone by the time the wheezing started... other than when he would wheeze at night, you couldn't tell that anything was wrong. Pretty sure that everyone at my birthday party would be surprised to know that he spent time at children's hospital over the weekend. He seemed perfectly fine during the day. I'm just glad my sweet boy is feeling better :)

3 comments:

Kara said...

I am so glad that he is back to his old self!! Kids can bounce back so quickly...thanks goodness. I'll give you a call tomorrow to update you on Makena.

Melissa said...

SO glad that he is feeling better!

AJ said...

Glad he's on the upswing!