One day while driving along with the kiddos, we passed two women running together on the sidewalk. Evelyn was all excited and yelled, "Look mommy, cool runner girls like you!!" :)



Monday, April 20, 2009

Some days you got it...

Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap buildings in a single bound.... it's superwoman!! Why is it that some days you feel like superwoman -- able to handle anything, do it with a smile, and look great doing it... and then some days the littlest things can make you want to go back to bed?

After having a tough weekend, I am very thankful that today was a superwoman day :) I dropped the kids off at daycare, worked, came home and ran 3 miles, washed the Jeep by hand, picked up the kids from daycare, made dinner, put the kids to bed -- definitely feeling pretty accomplished :) I just wish I could bottle up some of my superwoman powers and save it for the next rainy day...

3 comments:

Kara said...

I feel ya.....I think that is the way our body tells us we need to slow down. But great job on getting so much done. Can you believe that your b-day is right around the corner? Why don't you fly to MI and I will take you out for a night on the town....hmmmm wishful thinking :)

Laura said...

I hear you. Today was not one of those days for me. I could certainly use one!

The Wi Family said...

You are superwoman!!!! I'm impressed... I totally know how you feel but I tend to have a lot more off days! Let me know if you figure out how to bottle it up and if you have any leftover--send them over :)