One day while driving along with the kiddos, we passed two women running together on the sidewalk. Evelyn was all excited and yelled, "Look mommy, cool runner girls like you!!" :)



Saturday, September 26, 2009

Wiped Out

I am completely wiped out. I caught a bug/cold sometime Wednesday, felt a little better Thursday, was miserable Friday, and just struggling to get through the day today. I can't even remember the last time I felt this sick! It took everything I had to shower this morning and muster up the energy to take the kids to the park. I am going to complete this post and then take full advantage of nap time by taking a nap :)
Typical Noah pose:
Such a happy guy:

Evelyn - looking a little like Gene Simmons? Can you believe this is the best picture I could get of her?! She is a quickster -- and loves to avoid the camera!

5 comments:

Brianne said...

Oh no! I'm sorry you're feeling so awful. We are still sick, but it's no big deal over here. I'm glad you were feeling okay on Thursday. Oh yeah, Kaylin didn't go in her pull-up the whole time we were at your house. I was totally surprised.

Brianne said...

Oh no! I'm sorry you're feeling so awful. We are still sick, but it's no big deal over here. I'm glad you were feeling okay on Thursday. Oh yeah, Kaylin didn't go in her pull-up the whole time we were at your house. I was totally surprised.

Melissa said...

Darnit! We are sick too. First Lucy (although she seemed to bounce back rather quickly) and now me. Hopefully Jim wouldn't get it, too. I hope you feel better soon!

The Wi Family said...

So sorry to hear you are sick!! Hope you get better soon. Cute pics of the kiddos though :) Can't wait to see you at our craft day!

Kara said...

I hope you are feeling better. It is no fun being under the weather and still having to manage to take care of 2 little ones.