Weekend update: Saturday morning we met up with some friends at the zoo. I know this picture doesn't show either of the kids' faces -- but just wanted to show a side-by-side size comparison. We definitely need to get them both on a scale.... Noah has to be close to 30 lbs!!
Sunday after church we had some play time outside. Here is Evelyn pushing Noah in her car -- don't mind her socks/crocs combo, she had a special request for Santa socks...
- Noah has many names "Noah", "Big Guy", and Travis also affectionately calls him "chubby boy". Now Evelyn calls him that, too. When she first saw him this morning she said "Hi chubby boy, hi chubby boy!"
- Noah somehow learned the all-important male art of making fart noises. He crawled up to me tonight, leaned over my leg (I had shorts on), and made fart noises for a couple minutes. He thought it was pretty funny.
- Evelyn now requests to kiss Cocoa every night before she goes to bed.
- Evelyn also makes regular requests to go to the park. She is addicted to going down the slide -- she graduated from the toddler slide to the big, covered, twisty slide.
- I got paid for working-out this weekend. Pretty cool -- I ran on a Precor treadmill for an hour (hooked up to a machine that monitored my heart rate, oxygen levels, etc) Precor is doing testing to figure out calorie expenditure for different levels of decline. Hoping I can be involved in future testing -- easy way to pick up some extra cash :)
- Pretty sure I am losing my mind... I forgot to put shoes on Evelyn before church on Sunday -- so she walked around in her dress and tights. I also bumped into a drywall post in our garage on Saturday with the Jeep -- I was going really slow, and trying to park close to it -- and I hit it. Didn't do any damage... just took some of the drywall off the post and left white powder on the wheel. Still though -- not typical behavior. I think I need a vacation!!