I am not a fan of Sunday nights... I think it is a combination of being sad that the weekend is done -- and also being a little overwhelmed with the week and work starting back up again. Oh well... Here's a few updates for ya:
- Noah weighed 18 lbs 2 oz last Thursday at his 4 month check-up. He is definitely going to weigh more than Evelyn -- probably before his 1st birthday!
- Thursday is our 4 year wedding anniversary -- we have Trav's mom set to babysit on Friday night so Travis and I can do our annual anniversary celebration. Travis always plans it -- it is always a surprise -- it always involves spending the night (or before we had kids we would take the entire weekend) somewhere -- should be fun!!
- My sister-in-law Kim is due to have her baby any day now. They are expecting a little girl. I am so excited for her!
- Weight loss is going okay still. A co-worker called me the "incredible shrinking woman" the other day --- I definitely took it as a compliment!! I fit into all of my pre-pregnancy clothing --- but would love to still lose a few more lbs.
- My first work trip is next week -- I leave Monday afternoon and get back Thursday night. It will be my first time leaving Noah -- ugh!
Here are a few pics from the weekend:
Gotta love this... Evelyn likes to get down and talk to Noah when he is having tummy time. He sometimes gets frustrated and I think she is trying to assure him that everything is going to be okay. (she just talks jibberish to him, so I'm not quite sure what she is telling him)
Evelyn doesn't quite understand how to ride on Daddy's shoulders yet... she always tends to slide down. Oh well -- it still works that way.