One day while driving along with the kiddos, we passed two women running together on the sidewalk. Evelyn was all excited and yelled, "Look mommy, cool runner girls like you!!" :)



Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Peanut!!

Evelyn turned one on December 26th. Hard to believe how much my life has changed in the past year... Evelyn is the sweetest little girl in the world! I sometimes wonder what Travis and I did to deserve such an angel... I sometimes wonder if we used up all of our good-baby karma with baby #1... I sure hope not!!!

Here is Evelyn and my brother Gary the morning of her birthday... we had just gotten back from picking up balloons.
Here is me & Peanut before the party started...
Evelyn playing with some friends... actually, I take that back -- I think she just stole Kaitlyn's purse :)Evelyn wearing a new hat that she received -- she is also playing with her new "Bee Bop Band" -- she loves all the new noises she can make with the toy instruments!
Evelyn and Daddy opening presents...First bite of her birthday cupcake... This is YUMMY!!
MMM.... Cake!!
Evelyn getting a little bit of a sugar high...Such a silly little girl :)
Here is Evelyn (wearing another new birthday hat) and our friend Boris. She had such a sugar buzz going -- I didn't think she was ever going to want to go to sleep that night!!Evelyn's buzz is starting to wear off... She went to sleep about an hour or so later than usual on her birthday... I am sure she had cupcakes in her dreams!!Here is Evelyn and Gary in her new giraffe tent/playhouse. She loves it!! I can just picture her in a couple of years wanting to camp out in the living room in it :)
And here is Evelyn with another one of her new favorite toys. She loves to dance to the music -- she is such a little jammer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like she got some cute presents. that little outfit in the last pic is too cute.

Kara said...

I love the giraffe. I also love the pic of Evelyn and Gary. She looks amazed with the balloons. My girls also love the music table in the last picture. Brynley will climb on top of it now. It is pretty funny.