One day while driving along with the kiddos, we passed two women running together on the sidewalk. Evelyn was all excited and yelled, "Look mommy, cool runner girls like you!!" :)



Thursday, January 3, 2008

A couple more X-mas pictures...

Here are a few more x-mas pics --- I took some of these from Sally's camera...

The first two are from Saturday, December 22nd. We all got together at Trav's grandpa's house for dinner to celebrate Bob's (Trav's dad) birthday.
I had to include this one --- since I don't have many of Evelyn and I together... I am getting better at taking advantage of the photo opportunities though... :)

Here is a photo of my dad and Evelyn on Christmas... a lot of people think that she looks like him. She has his same blue eyes --- and maybe a similar shaped forehead...
Here is Travis and his girls... don't mind his eyes being closed... they are like that in about 50% of the pictures that we take of him for some reason....
Here is Evelyn with Bob & Sally on X-mas eve:
Gotta love the little grin :)
Don't look for any teeth in the last picture.... she doesn't have any yet. I guess I got mine kinda late (but younger than 1 year) --- Travis might have got his when he was around 10 or 11 months or so... I sure hope Evelyn gets some soon!!! She can't be gumming things for the rest of her life :)
OK -- I am going to check out Celebrity Apprentice... I promise Evelyn's birthday post soon...

2 comments:

AJ said...

She does look like your dad!

Kara said...

The last picture of Evelyn is adorable. I love her jacket/hoodie. Also, you look adorable!!!