One day while driving along with the kiddos, we passed two women running together on the sidewalk. Evelyn was all excited and yelled, "Look mommy, cool runner girls like you!!" :)



Saturday, September 25, 2010

Make new friends but keep the old...

One is silver, the other gold :)
We were able to get together with Kara and her family on Friday in Saginaw. The kids played at the park together for an hour or so, and then we ended up at McDonalds for lunch and more play-time. I couldn't believe how big Kara's girls are getting!! It has been a busy visit so far... I will definitely have a couple more posts and pictures.

2 comments:

AJ said...

Glad you could get together, looks like the kids had a blast!

Enjoy your visit!

Kara said...

It was so great to see you. I miss you so much, but I am so glad that we have remained the greatest of friends for so many years.....11 years....wow!! Please send me the pics. I can't wait to catch up again.