One day while driving along with the kiddos, we passed two women running together on the sidewalk. Evelyn was all excited and yelled, "Look mommy, cool runner girls like you!!" :)



Saturday, September 13, 2008

5 months

Here is my future linebacker... 5 months old already. We need to put him on the scale soon -- I am guessing he is right around 20 lbs.

Here is Noah with his first taste of cereal. I was going to wait until 6 months, but he has been having a hard time sleeping lately. I am thinking he is either teething or just plain hungry. He used to sleep through the night (from 7:30PM until around 6AM) but recently he has been getting up at least once or twice. He woke up once last night around 4AM -- so I am not sure if the cereal helped or not.

3 comments:

The Wyatt's said...

He is so cute and growing so fast!! What great pictures.

Kara said...

Oh goodness, he looks so much like Evie (a bigger version....hehehe). Isn't it wonderful having a healthy baby and not having to worry about weight gain??!! His smile is just so darn cute. Please give him lots of kisses from me :)

Laura said...

LOOK AT THOSE ROLLS!! What a cute, chubby little boy!