Evelyn's birthday was December 26th. We had a small party for her at a Fun Center in town (kinda like a ChuckECheese). Here we are before all the guests arrived:Evelyn with Alexis -- one of her BFFs from school:Right before we sang... the little turkey blew out all the candles before we even started singing... so we had to do a "re-do". Here is the video Yup -- that is Noah's big head in the bottom of the picture :)
On a side note -- I came up with a few resolutions for this year. I thought I would share and hopefully that will help to hold me to my promises :)
- Stay healthy -- listen to my body -- no over-training
- Complete another half-marathon, sprint triathlon, and strive for an Olympic distance triathlon
- Work to improve swimming skills (see #2)
- Have a date night or a game night with Travis at least once a month (no kids!)
- Get out for one-on-one time with each kiddo at least once a month
- Pray more.
- Even if everyone in the house is sleeping by 9:00 on New Year's Eve... it is NOT a good idea to try to be productive and take down Xmas decorations all by myself. Very depressing... lesson learned.