One day while driving along with the kiddos, we passed two women running together on the sidewalk. Evelyn was all excited and yelled, "Look mommy, cool runner girls like you!!" :)



Monday, November 30, 2009

I am thankful for... my smiley, playful kids :)

Back to the grind I guess... the long weekend was such a treat -- something to be thankful for :)

Park pics from Saturday late afternoon -- both pre-slide & post-slide:
Noah slides down on his own, too -- but he giggles even more when he has a buddy with him!!
Picture of Evelyn from last night -- just because she was being extra cute! She can sing the entire ABC song now, and it always puts her in a giggly mood when we sing songs together.

We haven't done any Christmas decorating yet -- believe me, I wanted too!! -- but it was just too busy of a weekend with thanksgiving, guests in town, etc. We are going to get our tree next weekend -- and my goal is to be done with Xmas shopping by the time I decorate. I don't have any lunch meetings planned this week -- so I will be shopping during my lunch hours. I hope to be able to thoroughly enjoy the season without being bogged down by the craziness of holiday shopping.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

What great pictures and memories. I have the same goals...get the tree up and decorated...and finish my shopping. :) Makes for a happier holiday season.

By the way, let me know if you have any gift suggestions for Miss Evie who is turning the big 3!

Laura said...

Looks like so much fun on the slide!

Kara said...

I am doing my best to finish up shopping too. I would prefer not to wait until the last minute. Love the pictures. Evelyn has such a great smile...I love the last pic :)