One day while driving along with the kiddos, we passed two women running together on the sidewalk. Evelyn was all excited and yelled, "Look mommy, cool runner girls like you!!" :)



Tuesday, November 4, 2008

blah blah blah...

Bad News: For some reason I have caught a case of the blahs... haven't been able to shake em'.
Good News: My vacation starts tonight. I am on the red-eye flight with Noah back to Michigan to get some quality time with my family. I get more vacation every year than Travis, so the last couple years I have been making an extra trip without him.

Will post more (hopefully) while on vacation :)

4 comments:

The Wyatt's said...

I hope you feel better... the blah's stink. I think the worst part of them is that it's not easy to tell why you're having them and when they'll go away. I hope you have fun in Michigan with your family and some good ole fashion time with the parents helps them go away!!

Kara said...

Have a safe flight. Call me tomorrow or Thursday and we can work out a time and place to meet on Saturday. I so hope it works out for us to get some quality time before you head back.

The Wi Family said...

Have a great trip-ENJOY YOURSELF! I'm glad that you get to have a break. I totally know how the blah's go, but it always seems to come before something great happens! We'll have to get together again when you get back.
Take Care

mel_fitz said...

well, that should definitely help out w/ your blahs. i get that to from time to time. it's usually more circumstancial for me, which sucks b/c you can't control that. seeing the fam and a change of environment always helps.